Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By visiting or shopping at this website, you accept the following terms and conditions and certify that you are of legal age and have the legal right to purchase and possess the product. Please read them carefully.
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all product photographs, descriptions and specifications on this website are accurate. However, errors may occur as changes in design or materials from the manufacturer take place without notice, which may result in some change in specifications before subsequent publications are issued. Rugged Tactical Co. reserves the right to modify or change notices and specifications without notice.
- All items sold by Rugged Tactical Co. are for U.S. domestic use and may not be exported.
- No sales to or shipments of any goods may be made outside of the United States.
- All sales are subject to applicable local, state, and federal laws. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of any laws that may effect their purchase, including laws that may disqualify them or limit the products they may possess as a purchaser, as well as any fees or taxes that a purchaser may be required to pay.
- Some orders may require a signature for receipt when shipped and may not be shipped to a P.O. Box. Rugged Tactical Co. reserves the right to require a signature for receipt of the shipment by the purchaser in its sole discretion.
No Warranty and Repairs – Disclaimer – Proposition 65
- Rugged Tactical Co. is not a manufacturer or a warranty or repair center for any manufacturer or product. Any manufacturer’s warranty and repair must be performed by the manufacturer. Purchaser is purchasing the product from Rugged Tactical Co. “AS IS’ and “WITH ALL FAULTS” as to Rugged Tactical Co. and agrees to solely contact and rely upon the manufacturer of the product for any warranty or repair.
- Items should be returned directly to the manufacturer per the manufacturer policies. Please contact the manufacturer for instructions and procedures.
- In no instance will Rugged Tactical Co. be responsible or reimburse a purchaser or customer for any work performed or completed on products purchased from Rugged Tactical Co.
- RUGGED TACTICAL CO. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION OF THE PRODUCT, AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR THE MERCHANTABILITY. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. PURCHASER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT PURCHASER’S SOLE RISK. RUGGED TACTICAL CO. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTUAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE. PURCHASER ASSUMES ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF PRODUCTS AND THE USE OF FIREARMS, UNDERSTANADING AND AGREEING THAT SUCH USE, EVEN WHEN PROPER, CAN BE DANGEROUS AND INJURIES CAN OCCUR, INCLUDING DEATH OF THE PURCHASER OR OTHERS. PURCHASER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS RUGGED TACTICAL CO. AND ITS AFFILIATES, DISTRBUTORS, INSURERS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM ALL CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE OR KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO INJURY, ILLNESS OR DEATH, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE SOLE, CONCURRENT OR COMPARATIVE NEGIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OF RUGGED TACTICAL CO. PURCHASER UNDERTANDS IT IS AGREEING TO INDEMNIFY RUGGED TACTICAL CO. FOR ITS NEGLIGENCE AND FAULT AND AGREES TO DO SO WITHOUT ANY RIGHT OF OFFSET, OTHER DEFENSE OR
WARNING: Products sold on this website can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to lead, etc.) known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, other reproductive harm, or all of the above.
Product Restrictions and Limitations
The purchaser is responsible to make sure before purchasing that they are compliant with their local, state and federal laws, which may restrict or limit their ability to purchase, transfer, manufacture and possess certain items. Some products may be subject to restrictions and limitations based on age, criminal history, mental health status and chemical dependency. For example, high capacity magazines and ammunition are not legal in all areas and purchasers in certain states and counties are prohibited from purchasing, transferring, manufacturing and possessing such products:
High Capacity Magazine Restrictions and Limitations: Washington, D.C.; CA (State and Counties including Marin, Napa, Ventura, or Yolo Counties); CO (State and Counties including Boulder, City and County of Denver), CT; HI; IL (State and Counties including Aurora, Calumet Park, Chicago, Cook County, Dolton, Hazel Crest, Highland Park, Homewood, North Chicago, or Skokie); MA; MD; NY; VA; VT; Canada; or Puerto Rico.
Ammunition – Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun, .50 Caliber Restrictions and Limitations.
Washington, D.C.; AL; CA; CT; HI; IL; IN; KS; KY; LA; MA; MI; NJ; NV; NY; OK; OR; RI; Canada; or Puerto Rico. Ammunition shipments may be subject to a hazardous material fee and the manner of shipment may be restricted.
- Rugged Tactical Co. reserves the right to cancel any order, including but not limited to item pricing errors, description errors, restrictions or limitations imposed by law upon any purchaser or any other reason.
- Taxes, shipping and handling charges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- No product substitutions will be made.
- Rugged Tactical Co. will attempt to notify you if your order cannot be shipped in a timely manner.
- Excluding weekends and holidays, we strive to process and ship orders as soon as possible within one to three business days, depending on availability of product and Acts of God.
- Rugged Tactical Co. prefers Visa and Mastercard as payment.
- No personal checks, Cashiers Checks, Bank Checks or other types of Money Orders will be accepted.
- Please do not send cash.
Return Policy - In the rare instance a return is necessary the guidelines below will affect the return.
- All returned merchandise must have a return material authorization number (RMA) issued by Rugged Terrain Co. prior to return. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA and will be returned to the shipper at the shipper’s expense.
- Goods returned with an RMA must be in original manufacturer condition and packaging. All contents and documentation must be present.
- Rugged Terrain Co. reserves the right to assess a 20% restocking fee on ALL returns or exchanges.
- Return requests must be made within 30 days of receiving an item.
- Return of any part assembled, fit to or attached or other product, or installed will not be expected and may be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser's expense.
- Custom manufactured, painted, or powder coated parts can not be returned or exchanged. All L&W Fab parts are built to order and all sales are final.
- Rugged Terrain Co. must be notified within 10 days of any damaged, defective, or inoperable part to be considered fore a refund or exchange.
- Absolutely NO returns or exchanges on electronic parts.
Jurisdiction and Venue
The sale of any product and all agreements between purchaser and Rugged Tactical Co. related to the sale of product shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of Texas, excluding any conflicts of laws provisions. Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the sale of the product, including all agreements between purchaser and Rugged Tactical Co., shall be brought in the courts for Denton County, Texas. Purchaser hereby agrees and consents to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waives any right to challenge jurisdiction, including objections to venue and forum non-convenien. To the extent that Rugged Tactical Co. must bring an action to recover any amounts related to the purchase of product, it shall be entitled to recover its costs and expenses of the action, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site's owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site's owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site's owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.